Boost Mobile Business Hours
Boost Mobile is one of the leading no-contract phone carriers. The company sells products online as well as your local store. If you need assistance with products or services, you can reach out to the customer service department [+] at your local store or connect by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Boost Mobile Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The hours vary by location. The stores are typically open Monday through Friday 10am to 9pm, local time.
- Weekends: The hours of operation vary by location. Typically, the stores are open Saturday 10am to 9pm and Sunday 11am to 6pm, local time.
Boost Mobile Holiday Hours
The online store is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The retail stores operate on different hours during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Boost Mobile Special Event Hours
Considering the stores do not provide information relating to special events, you will need to search for special events [+] on the website. The website provides details relating to the time and dates of the event.
Contacting Boost Mobile to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can reach out to the customer service department by calling the customer service team at 1-866-402-7366, Monday through Friday 4am to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 4am to 7pm, PST. The customer service department adjusts hours during the holidays.
- Email Contact: When sending an email to the customer service department, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department replies to all concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here Boost Mobile 9060 Irvine Center Dr. Irvine, CA 92618. The customer service department will attempt to reply within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: You can reach out to the customer service department through social media. You will notice the customer service department attempts to reply to questions and concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], Google+ [+], Instagram [+] or Tumblr [+] within 24 hours. If you cannot reach a live agent, you will need to reach out to your local store.