Comcast Business Hours
Comcast is one of the largest providers of home phone service, Internet service as well as cable service. The company currently provides service to millions of customers across the United States. If you need to reach out to the customer service department, you can do so by email, traditional mail, by phone or through social media.
Comcast Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The hours of operation are based upon the location of the Comcast retail store. Typically, the customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8:30am to 7pm, local time. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday, the customer service department is closed for the day. You may notice the hours are adjusted the day prior to and the day after the holiday. The technical support team is available 24 hours a day, except holidays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open on Saturday 10am to 6pm, local time. The customer service department is closed on Sunday. The technical support team is available 24 hours a day, except holidays.
Comcast Holiday Hours
Comcast is closed o major holidays. The major holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
Veteran’s DayAt times, the customer service department may adjust hours of operation prior to and after a holiday.
Comcast Special Event Hours
The website does not offer information relating to special events. You may need to contact the customer service department for additional information relating to hours of operation in relation to special events.
Contacting Comcast to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department at 1-800-266-2278 or the corporate headquarters at 1-215-286-1700 during regular business hours. You can use the customer service hotline to reach the technical support department after hours.
- Email Contact: Customers can reach out to the customer service department by email [+]or the customer feedback form [+]on the website. When sending a message, you will receive a response if you send your message during regular business hours. In the event the customer service department receives your message after hours, a customer care agent will reply the following business day.
- Mail: Send you correspondence to the customer service department here: Comcast Corporate Headquarters One Comcast Center Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department on the Google+ [+]page, the YouTube [+]page, the Facebook [+]page or the Twitter [+]page. If you post a message during regular business hours, a customer care agent will reply within 12 hours.