Golds Gym Business Hours
Golds Gym is an fitness club with locations across the United States as well as locations overseas. The company was in the late 1965 in Venice Beach; often considered the Mecca of Bodybuilding. As the company expanded operations, the name became well known among the average fitness enthusiast. If you want to reach out to the customer service department, you can during regular business hours by phone, email, traditional mail and through social media.
Golds Gym Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The club is open Monday through Thursday 5:30am to 9pm and Friday 5:30am to 8pm, local time. The Kid’s club is open Monday through Friday 8:30am to 7:30pm, local time.
- Weekends: The fitness club is open for business Saturday 8am to 2pm and Sunday 1pm to 5pm. The Kid’s Club is open Saturday 8:30am to 11:30am and closed Sunday, local time.
Golds Gym Holiday Hours
The hours of operation vary, due to the fact Golds Gym is a franchise fitness club. Typically, the club is closed on major holidays. Major holidays consist of:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
You will need to check with your local gym [+]to see if the club is closed on a particular holiday.
Golds Gym Special Event Hours
Golds Gym does not provide information relating to special events. You will need to check with your local club for hours of operation for special events.
Contacting Golds Gym to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can contact the customer service department at the corporate headquarters at 1-866-465-3775. The hours of operation for the corporate headquarters are not the same as your local club.
- Email Contact: Customers can send an email to the customer service department [+]or the corporate headquarters. If you send your message during regular business hours, the customer service department will responds in approximately 12 hours. If you send a message after hours, the customer service department will respond the following business day.
- Mail: Send correspondence to Gold’s Gym International 125 E John Carpenter Freeway Ste 1300 Irving, TX 75062. After receiving your message, the customer service department will respond to your request.
- Social Media: You can keep the conversation going on social media. If you send a message to the customer service department on the Twitter [+]page, the customer service department will respond within 24 hours. Remember to post messages during regular business hours. The customer service department will not respond after hours.