Les Schwab Business Hours
Les Schwab is an automotive car center with locations throughout the United States. The company also offers sells automotive accessories, tires and brakes. If you need assistance with products or want to discuss service, you can contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local service center during regular business hours.
Les Schwab Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The store hours vary by location. Typically, the stores are open Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm, local time. You can contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
- Weekends: The stores are open Saturday 8am to 5pm, local time. Contact the store for specific hours of operation, considering the store hours vary by location.
Les Schwab Holiday Hours
The stores and service centers adjust hours of operation during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Les Schwab Special Event Hours
The service centers host special event. For details relating to the event, you will need to contact your local service center [+] or connect with the customer service department.
Contacting Les Schwab to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can connect with the customer service department by calling 1-541-447-4136. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, PST. You can also contact the customer service department at your local service center during regular business hours.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can reach out to the customer service department by sending correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Les Schwab Corporate Offices P.O. Box 5350 Bend, OR 97708. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. The customer service department will address general concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] and YouTube [+]. If you have a specific concern, you will need to visit your local service center or call the customer service team.