Mr. Tire Business Hours
The mission of Mr. Tire is to provide exceptional customer service to the millions of customer served each year. The company is one of the leading service centers in the United States. The company currently operates more than 1,000 stores. If you need assistance with products or service, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also connect with your local store during regular business hours.
Mr. Tire Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The stores are open Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7pm, local time. You will notice the stores will adjust hours of operation when a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend. Contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
- Weekends: The stores are open Saturday 7:30am to 7pm, local time. The majority of the stores are closed on Sunday. Use the store locator [+] to see if your local store is open on Sunday.
Mr. Tire Holiday Hours
The majority of the stores will adjust hours or close on the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Mr. Tire Special Event Hours
Mr. Tire posts information relating to special events [+] on the official website. You can contact your local store or the customer service department for additional details relating to the event.
Contacting Mr. Tire to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can connect with the customer service department by calling 1-800-876-6676. The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email Contact: In order to send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Mr. Tire 200 Holleder Pkwy. Rochester, NY 14615. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. You can ask general questions and voice concerns on Facebook [+] and Twitter [+]. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to call your local store.