Publishers Clearing House Business Hours
Publishers Clearing House is a magazine subscription company known for extravagant prizes such as $5,000 prizes and $1 million prizes. The more customers purchase subscriptions, the more the customer is entered into random drawings for prizes and money. To date, Publishers Clearing House has awarded more than $240 million to customers. In the event you need to connect with the customer service department, contact a live agent during regular business hours.
Publishers Clearing House Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open for business Monday through Friday 8:30am to 8:30pm, EST. If a major holiday falls on a weekday, the holiday hours supersede the regular business hours.
- Weekends: Publishers Clearing House is not open on the weekends. You can access the website and send an email, but the customer service department will not respond until the following business day.
Publishers Clearing House Holiday Hours
Although customers can access the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the customer service department is closed on major holidays. The company classifies the following days as major holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
Publishers Clearing House Special Event Hours
Special events are not a part of the normal operation of Publishers Clearing House. The company operates on strict hours of operation.
Contacting Publishers Clearing House to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers have the ability to connect with the customer service department during regular business hours by calling 1-800-459-4724. You can reach out to the technical support department at 1-800-476-4727 and the Scam department at 1-800-392-4190.
- Email Contact: You have the opportunity to send an email to the customer service department [+]24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If the customer service department receives your message after regular business hours, a customer care agent will respond the following business day.
- Mail: Publishers Clearing House Consumer Affairs382 Channel Dr. Port Washington, NY 11050
- Social Media: Customers have the ability to send a message the customer service department on the Facebook [+]or Twitter [+]page. You can send a message during or after regular business hours. The customer service department will only respond to customer concerns during regular business hours.