Alaska Airlines Business Hours
Alaska Airlines is one of the largest regional airlines, servicing more than 17 million customers. The company offers flights throughout the region as well as three countries. If you need assistance with service, you can reach out to the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local ticket agent for additional information relating to services.
Alaska Airlines Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Although the hours vary by department, the customer service department is open throughout the week. On average, the customer service department is available Monday through Friday 6am to 6pm, PST.
- Weekends: The hours of operation vary by department. On average, the customer service department in the various department is available Saturday 8am to 6pm, PST. The customer service department is not available on Sunday. You can still connect with a live agent at your local ticket counter for additional details.
Alaska Airlines Holiday Hours
The customer service department adjusts hours of operation on holidays, but does not close for the holidays. The holidays where customers could notice adjusted hours include:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Alaska Airlines Special Event Hours
There is no mention of special events on the official website. You will need to contact your local ticket agent or the customer service department for additional details relating to the hours and days of the special events.
Contacting Alaska Airlines to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can contact your local ticket agent or reach out to the customer service department by phone. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5:45pm and Saturday 8am to 4:45pm, PST. The customer service department adjusts hours throughout the holidays.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the customer service department, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply with an automated message stating a live agent will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the customer service department at the corporate headquarters. The customer service department will attempt to reply to your concerns within five (5) business days. You can send your messages here: Alaska Airlines P.O. Box 24948-SEAGT Seattle, WA 98124-0948.
- Social Media: You have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department through social media. The customer service department will answer general questions and concerns. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns on social media. The available social media platforms customers use to connect with the customer service department are Facebook [+] and Twitter [+].