Bank of the West Business Hours
With more than 135 years in the business, Bank of the West has proven to be a financial institution customers can trust. The company offers personal and business banking solutions as well as wealth management and investment services. If you need assistance with products or services, you can reach out to your local branch using the branch locator [+] or connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, Live Chat [+], email, traditional mail or through social media.
Bank of the West Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Although the regular business hours vary by location, you will notice the majority of the branches are open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, local time.
- Weekends: Several of the branches are closes on Saturday and Sunday. You will need to connect with your local branch to see if your location opens on the weekends.
Bank of the West Holiday Hours
The branches are closed for all major holidays. The holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Bank of the West Special Event Hours
In the event your local branch hosts a special event, you will need to contact the customer service department or your local branch for details, especially hours of the event.
Contacting Bank of the West to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can contact the customer service department by calling 1-800-488-2265, Monday through Friday 4am to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 5am to 10pm, PST.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: Send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 180 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Reach out to the customer service department through social media. The customer service department will only address general questions and concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+] and LinkedIn [+].