Bradford Exchange Business Hours
The Bradford Exchange is a leading source for specialty gifts and collectibles. The company has been in business for more than 30 years and continues to focus on the needs of the customer. If you need to reach out to the customer service department, you can connect during regular business hours by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Bradford Exchange Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 7am to 6pm, CST. If a major holiday falls during the week, the customer service department is closed.
- Weekends: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. You can still access the website and make purchases; you will not have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service team for assistance.
Bradford Exchange Holiday Hours
The Bradford Exchanges closes on all major holidays. The company considers the following days major holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
The company may adjust the hours prior to and after a major holiday. Check with the customer service department for additional information relating to hours changes.
Bradford Exchange Special Event Hours
The only adjustment to the hours relates to the day after Thanksgiving. The customer service department opens at 5am, CST. Any additional special events are posted on the website.
Contacting Bradford Exchange to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can call the customer service department at 1-866-285-1736. You can call during regular business hours.
- Email Contact: Use the customer service form [+]to send a message to the customer service department. The customer service department will respond during regular business hours. If the customer service team receives your message after hours, you will receive a response the following business day.
- Mail: Send you correspondence to the customer service department here: The Bradford Exchange Online 9333 N. Milwaukee Ave. Niles, IL 60714
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. Post messages on the Twitter [+]page or the Facebook [+]page. The customer service department attempts to respond the same day you post questions. If you post questions after hours or on a holiday, the customer service team will respond the following business day.