Chase Business Hours
Chase is the consumer and commercial banking arm of JPMorgan Chase. The branch is one of the leading financial services companies in the world. The company operates in more than 60countries worldwide. If you have questions or concerns relating to products or services, you will need to reach out to the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Chase Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Chase is open Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm. You will need to use the branch locator tool [+] to find the exact hours of your local branch.
- Weekends: Chase is open for business Saturday 9am to 3pm, EST. The offices are closes on Sunday.
Chase Holiday Hours
Chase is closed for major holidays. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Nov 26 Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Chase Special Event Hours
In the event Chase hosts a special event, you will need to contact the customer service department or your local branch for details relating to the hours of operation.
Contacting Chase to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department by calling 1-877-242-7372. If you are an international customer, call 1-713-262-3300. TDD users will need to call 1-800-242-7383. If you need assistance with military services, call 1-877-469-0100. Credit card customers call 1-800-432-3117. Personal banking customers call 1-800-935-9935. Business banking customers call 1-800-242-7338. Mortgage customers call 1-800-848-9136.
- Email Contact: If you want to send an email to the customer service department, you will need to use the secure customer feedback form [+]. If you are not a customer, you will need to
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the customer service team here: Chase Attn: Customer Service Research Mail Code: OH4-7302 P.O. Box 24696 Columbus, OH 43224-0696 or National Bank By Mail P.O. Box 36520 Louisville, KY 40233-6520.
- Social Media: Customers have the opportunity to reach out the customer service department through social media. You will notice that the company only addresses general questions and concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] and YouTube [+]. The company does not address account specific concerns through social media.