Citibank Business Hours
Citibank is part of the Citigroup financial group. The bank was first opened in 1812 as the City Bank of New York. That name was changed to the First National City Bank of New York and eventually to Citibank. Retail banks operating under the Citibank name are open in more than 150 countries, including the United States. Citibank tends to focus on larger cities and metropolitan areas with banks in New York, Philadelphia, Miami, Washington D.C. and more.
Citibank Regular Business Hours
Weekdays: Most branches offer Citibank business hours from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday. Specific weekday business hours will differ from one state to the next. For instance, many branches of Citibank are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday in Illinois, but New York branches are open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Weekends: Citibank business hours are available on the weekends, in some locations. Weekend hours are typically from 9 a.m. or 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Longer hours may be available in some locations.
Citibank Holiday Hours
Citibank is closed on all major holidays. Major holidays, according to Citibank business hours, include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Despite the fact that physical banking locations and call centers are closed on holidays, customers have the option of banking online or by using the automated banking system available from Citibank after hours and on holidays.
Citibank Special Event Hours
Special events are not a part of the Citibank business profile. Most banks follow strict business hours, though some local branches may choose to offer extended hours on Fridays to accommodate payroll processing, deposits and check cashing. Extended hours may apply to lobby and drive-thru hours.
Contacting Citibank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: 1-800-627-3999
- Email Contact: There is no email contact listed to learn more about Citibank business hours. You may have access to an email form from your account after you log in.
- Citibank Client Services 100 Citibank Dr. San Antonio, TX 78245
- Social Media: Visit Twitter at @AskCiti to verify Citibank business hours.
- Local Branch Verification: Visit Citibank’s website[+] and enter your zip code to find a Citibank branch near you. Call the branch to verify Citibank business hours.