Fifth Third Bank Business Hours
Fifth Third Bank is a regional financial institution servicing the banking needs of customer through the South as well as the Midwest. If you need assistance with products or services, you can connect with your local branch or contact the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Fifth Third Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The branches are open Monday through Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 6pm, local time. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday, the offices will close for the day.
- Weekends: The branches are closed Saturday and Sunday.
Fifth Third Bank Holiday Hours
The branches are closed for holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Fifth Third Bank Special Event Hours
Several of the local branches host special events. You will need to reach out to your local branch for additional information relating to the hours of operation during the event.
Contacting Fifth Third Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can contact the customer service department Monday through Friday 7am to 8pm and Saturday 8:30am to 5pm, EST. You can also call your local branch. The customer service department can be reached at 1-800-972-3030. If you lost your card, you will need to call 1-800-782-0279. The home loan department can be reached at 1-866-351-5353.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Fifth Third Bank 38 Fountain Square Plaza Cincinnati, Ohio 45263. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. The customer service department will reply to your general questions and concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], LinkedIn [+] and Google+ [+] within 24 hours. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns through social media.