Mack Trucks Business Hours
Mack Trucks is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of commercial vehicles in the United States. The company also sells parts and accessories online as well as local dealers. If you need assistance with products or service, you can contact your local dealer or reach out to the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Mack Trucks Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the stores are open Monday through Friday 10am to 9pm, local time. Contact your local dealer for specific hours of operation, considering the hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The hours of operation will vary based upon the dealer. The majority of the dealers are open Saturday 10am to 9pm and Sunday noon to 6pm, local time. Contact your local dealer for specific hours of operation.
Mack Trucks Holiday Hours
You will notice that the dealers will adjust hours of operation during the holidays. You will notice the observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Mack Trucks Special Event Hours
Several of the dealers host special events. You will need to connect with your local dealer or the customer service department for details relating to the special event.
Contacting Mack Trucks to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can connect with your local dealer during regular business hours. You can also contact the customer service department by calling 1-336-291-9001. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, EST.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email [+], you will receive an automated message stating a live agent will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Mack Trucks, Inc. World Headquarters 7825 National Service Road Greensboro, NC 27409. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days. You can also send correspondence to your local dealer.
- Social Media: You can connect with the customer service department through social media. The customer service department will reply to general concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], YouTube [+], Google+ [+] and LinkedIn [+]. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to contact your local dealer.