Rent A Wheel Business Hours
Rent A Wheel is one of the largest rent-to-own companies in the United States. The company started in the late 1990’s in California and currently operates close to 100 stores in nine (9) states. If you need assistance with products or services, you will need to connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Rent A Wheel Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Customers can visit your local store Monday through Friday 10am to 7pm, local time. You will need to contact your local store for specific hours of operation, considering the hours vary by location. The hours will adjust if a holiday falls on a weekday.
- Weekends: You can visit a local store Saturday 9am to 6pm, local time. The stores are closed on Sunday.
Rent A Wheel Holiday Hours
The stores will adjust hours of operation during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Rent A Wheel Special Event Hours
Several of the stores will host special events [+]. For additional details relating to the special event, you will need to use the store locator [+] and connect with your local store customer service department.
Contacting Rent A Wheel to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can connect with the customer service department by calling 1-888-505-8473. The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also contact your local store during regular business hours.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email [+], you will receive an automated message stating a live agent will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Rent-A-Wheel Corporate Office Address: 11726 San Vicente Blvd. Suite #400 Los Angeles CA, 90049. The customer service team will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. You can post general messages on Facebook [+] and Twitter [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 24 hours. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to reach out to your local store during regular business hours.