The Limited Business Hours
The Limited is an apparel company specializing in products for women. The company also sells accessories online and at local stores. If you need assistance with products or want to voice concerns relating to service, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact the customer service department at your local store during regular business hours.
The Limited Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You will notice that the stores hours vary by location. Typically, the stores are open Monday through Friday 10am to 9pm, local time. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, the hours of operation will change.
- Weekends: The stores open Saturday 10am to 9pm and Sunday noon to 6pm, local time. Use the store locator tool [+] to see if the hours are the same at your local store.
The Limited Holiday Hours
The stores adjust hours during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
The Limited Special Event Hours
In the event the stores host special events, you will need to contact the customer service department for additional details relating to the event. You can also contact your local store for additional details.
Contacting The Limited to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can connect with the customer service department by calling 1-877-583-1963. The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. After sending your message, the customer service department will reply with an automated message stating a live agent will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: The Limited P.O. Box 182651 Columbus, OH 43218-2651 or The Limited 5389 East Provident Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45246. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media. You will notice that the customer service department will address general concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], Instagram [+] and Pinterest [+] within 24 hours. If you have an account specific concern, you will need to reach out to your local store for assistance.