The Pantry Business Hours
The Pantry is the parent company of Kangaroo Express. The company operates a line of convenience stores across 13 states. In total, the company operates more than 1,300 stores. If you have questions or concerns relating to products or want to voice concerns relating to service, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local store during regular business hours.
The Pantry Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The majority of the stores are open 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday. You will need to contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
- Weekends: The stores are typically open 24 hours a day, Saturday and Sunday. Contact your local store for specific hours of operation.
The Pantry Holiday Hours
The stores typically are not closed for the holidays. Depending on the locations, the one holiday where the stores may close is:
- Christmas Day
The Pantry Special Event Hours
Several of the local stores will host special events. You can contact your local store [+] or the customer service department for details relating to the event.
Contacting The Pantry to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers have the opportunity to connect with the customer service department by calling 1-877-798-4792. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, EST. You can also contact your local store during regular business hours or the corporate headquarters by calling 1-919-774-6700.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. After sending your messages to the customer service department, you will receive an automated message stating a live agent will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: The Pantry 305 Gregson Dr. Cary, NC 27511. The customer service team attempts to reply to all concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: One of the fastest ways to reach a customer service agent is through social media. You can post messages on Facebook [+] and Twitter [+]. The customer service team will reply to your messages within 24 hours.