Tire Discounters Business Hours
Tires Discounters is one of the largest family-owned and operated tire retailers in the United States. The company also sells custom products, parts and accessories. If you need assistance relating to products or want to discuss service, you can connect with the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media. You can also contact your local store for assistance during regular business hours.
Tire Discounters Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department at your local store is open Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm, local time. You will need to use the store locator [+] to find the specific hours of operation for your local store, considering the store hours vary by location.
- Weekends: The majority of the stores are open Saturday 7am to 7pm and Sunday 7am to 1pm, local time. The stores will adjust hours during the holidays.
Tire Discounters Holiday Hours
The majority of the stores will adjust hours of operation during the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Tire Discounters Special Event Hours
Several of the stores will host special events. You will need to connect with the customer service department or your local store for additional details relating to the special event.
Contacting Tire Discounters to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can connect with the customer service department by calling your local store or contacting the corporate headquarters by calling 1-513-527-3104.
- Email Contact: When you send the customer service department an email, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Tire Discounters Inc. 3650 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, OH 45241. The customer service department will reply to your concerns within five (5) business days.
- Social Media: You can connect with the customer service department through social media. Customers can post general concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] and Google+ [+]. If you have account specific concerns, you will need to connect with the customer service department at your local service center.