Charles Schwab Business Hours
Charles Schwab is an international financial institution, offering investment planning, banking solutions, wealth management solutions, trading as well as personal banking solutions. If you need assistance with products or services, you can contact your local firm or reach out to the customer service department [+] by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Charles Schwab Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The offices are open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, local time. You can contact the customer service department after-hours for additional support.
- Weekends: The offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Charles Schwab Holiday Hours
The offices are closed for the holidays. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Charles Schwab Special Event Hours
In the event a local brokerage firm hosts a special event, you will need to reach out to the firm for additional details relating to the event. You can also contact the customer service team for information.
Contacting Charles Schwab to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach out to the customer service department by calling the customer hotline at 1-800-435-9050. If you are a new customer, you will need to call 1-888-245-6864. The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 7am to 11pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 10:30pm, EST. You can assess your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by using the automated response system.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the customer service department, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. The customer service department attempts to reply to all concerns within 48 hours.
- Mail: Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Attn: Global Operations P.O. Box 2912 Phoenix, AZ 85062-2912 or Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Attn: Phoenix ROC Document Control (Global Operations) 2423 E. Lincoln Drive Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Social Media: You have the opportunity to reach out to the customer service department through social media. You will notice that the customer service team will address general questions and concerns on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] LinkedIn [+], Google+ [+] and YouTube [+]. The customer service department will not address account specific concerns through social media.