CVS Business Hours
CVS is the largest pharmacy in the world. The company offers a complete line of pharmaceutical care and products to customers around the world. One of the main products offered by CVS is exceptional customer care. If you need to connect with the customer service department [+], you will need to reach a live agent during regular business hours by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
CVS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: You will notice the customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8:30am to 7pm, EST. The customer service department is closed in order observe major holidays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is closed on the weekends.
CVS Holiday Hours
When you visit the website, you will notice the company offers business hours. You will need to contact the customer service department for the holiday business hours. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- George Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- The Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
CVS Special Event Hours
At times, you will notice CVS hosts special events. You will need to contact the customer service department for details relating to the hours during the special events.
Contacting CVS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Call the customer service department during regular business hours at 1-800-746-7287. If you need assistance with online services, you will need to call 1-888-607-4277. MinuteClinic customers will need to connect with a live agent by calling 1-866-389-2727.
- Email Contact: Customers can send emails to the customer service department. When sending emails, you will need to use the customer feedback form [+]. Within 48 hours, you will receive a response to your question or concern.
- Mail: Customers wanting to connect with the corporate headquarters will need to send your correspondence to CVS Corporation Customer Relations One CVS Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895.
- Social Media: When you reach out to the customer service department, you have the opportunity to voice concerns on social media. You will notice the customer service team will reply to your concerns in a timely manner on Facebook [+], Twitter [+] or YouTube [+].