Walmart Business Hours
Walmart is the largest retailer throughout the world. The company operates more than 11,000 stores in 27 countries. More than 2 million “associates” work for Walmart, under 69 banners. As a global leader in retail, the company currently has assets exceeding $400 billion. Walmart is open every day, except select holidays.
Walmart Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the online feedback form. If you want to call the customer service department at the Home Office, you can call, 8am to 5pm, CST. In the event you want to reach out to the customer service department at the store level, you will need to call between 7am and 11pm.
- Weekends: You can contact the customer service department at the store level 7am to 11pm, CST. The customer service department at Home Office is not available on the weekends. You have the opportunity to connect with the customer service department through the online customer feedback form 24 hours a day.
Walmart Holiday Hours
The only major holiday Walmart closes is Christmas. On Christmas Eve, Walmart closes at 8pm, local time. Additional holidays where Walmart limits holiday hours include:
- New Years Day
Walmart Special Event Hours
Each year, Walmart holds a special event the day after Thanksgiving. The hours of the event start at 5am and last until the store closes for the day. Within the past few years, the special event hours started at 5pm on Thanksgiving, local time.
Contacting Walmart to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: Customers can contact the customer service department at 1-800-925-6278. You can contact the financial services department at 1-877-294-7880. The business card services is available at 1-877-294-1086. The gift card services department is available at 1-888-537-5503. The pharmacy department is available at 1-800-273-3455.
- Email Contact: You can send an email to the customer service department [+]and ask questions relating to store operations or voice concerns about products or services.
- Mail: Customers can send questions or concerns to the customer service department at Walmart Home Office 702 SW 8th Street Bentonville, AK 72716-8611.
- Social Media: Customers can reach out to the customer service department through social media. Connect with a customer service agent on Facebook [+], Twitter [+], Google+ [+], Pinterest [+]or YouTube [+].